"With this piece, my hope is to raise awareness in self healing, but also utilize this imagery to assure people that they are not alone in their healing process." — Shema Love, Match Studio artist
The artwork speaks to self love and the importance of healing from within, centering on the connection that before we can love each other, we must remember to love ourselves. The billboard is a loud display of this message and is representative of remembering to reach out when you need help. The proceeds from Shema's merchandise will go to Sad Girls Club. Read more about Shema Love.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|