In this work, DJ Agana combines two great passions: graffiti art and environmental advocacy. The piece is vibrant with colorful leaves, ferns, and flowers bunched together in an afro-like bouquet. Mother Nature — a beautiful face with a disarming expression — looks out from underneath. Proceeds from DJ Agana's merchandise will go to a nonprofit close to her heart: Few and Far Women. Read more about DJ Agana.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|