Charlotte based artist and musician, Lena Gray, began pursuing art as a method of expressing her gender transition. She creates illustrations and paintings that provide empowering and reflective imagery of trans people of color that is often absent in popular media. Lena's piece "Hold On" shows two hands reaching towards each other. The hand on the right seeks to lift the other out of the water. The koi fish swimming around the hands symbolize perseverance. The piece is about reaching out to help others and never giving up. Proceeds from Lena's merchandise will go to a nonprofit close to her heart: Trans Lifeline. Read more about Lena Gray.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua